Friday, March 29, 2013

New Natural Hair Care Products Review for 2013

Hey Ladies, so I purchased some new products to try for the New Year. I've been doing a lot of protective styling since the New Year and these products have come in handy.


ORGANIX MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL INTENSE MOISTURIZING TREATMENT

This product is awesome. I use it as a deep conditioner when I shampoo my hair. I sit under a head
dryer for 10-15 minutes and wash out afterwards. My hair is soft and the comb goes right thru my hair. The smell is awesome and I only use this product about twice a month so I still have a good amount of product left since the new year. You can purchase this product at Walgreens or Target.













GIOVANNI DIRECT LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER

I think this product thus far has been the best leave in conditioner out of all the ones that I've tried. It is so light weight, meaning it doesn't weigh down my hair or leaves residue. The fragrance is very light and my hair de-tangles on contact when I put this product in. I use this product after my co-washes
and be styling or blow drying. I order this from Amazon.com for 6.99. This product is really hard to find in stores. Best part is that I only use about the size of a quarter in my hair and it does the job. Great product.














TALIAH WAAJID AFRICAN HEALING OIL

For those with very dry scalp or you find that your hair just needs a bit more moisture, then this product is for you. I use this product for my scalp when I wash and style my hair. I also did a few hot
oil treatments with this product and it did wonders. Even for a twist out if you wanna add a bit more moisture or sheen to your hair this product will do the job. I brought this at my local beauty supply store. All natural ingredients and the smell is awesome.













ELASTA QP MANGO BUTTER CURL DEFINING PUDDING

So I purchased this product due to the great reviews that I was hearing about it. Before I started my protective styling for the winter I did a few twist outs and coils with this product. I must say it really good. My curls were well defined and did not have a crunchy feel to it. The smell is great and my hair
looked well moisturized. You only have to use a small amount of this product and it does the job. Purchased this product at my local beauty supply store.














I can't wait to try some more new products. There are a few Natural Hair events coming up this Spring that I will be attending. I will purchase some new products and keep you ladies in the know. Thanks for support, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to comment below. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment