Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Flu Killer

                                                 THE FLU KILLER

  • 2-3 medium sized bushes of Kale
  • 1 cup of blueberries
  • 3/4 cup of strawberries
  • 1/2 cucumber
  • 1 apple
  • 1 inch of Ginger
  • 2 cloves of Garlic
  • 1 tablespoon of honey

I decided to use Kale due to the fact it has more nutrients than spinach. I also chose to use blueberries and strawberries for a good amount of vitamin C and antioxidants. Another plus with the berries is that I could barley taste the garlic in the juice which is real strong. Make sure you mix the honey in well. That also contributed to the garlic taste. Please note that I drank this juice 2x a day, in the morning and at night. Although you may start to feel better after a few days I advise to please drink this juice for a few more days to fully get the Flu out your system.

*For those with a bad sore throat, I drank hot water with half a lemon squeezed, a tablespoon of honey and half a teaspoon of cayenne pepper. Did wonders for my throat.*

Good luck to all and if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to comment or send and email at rhonda.neysmith@gmail.com. Don't forget to add me on Google+. Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment