Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Amazing Benefits of Aloe Vera For Your Face and Hair

Good day Ladies and happy Fall! I wanted to share some wonderful and beneficial information with you all. So this summer I had a bad allergic reaction to a bug bite. A good friend of mine told me to rub Aloe Vera on it instead of buying creams over the counter. It worked and did wonders. Because of this I wanted to find out what other benefits Aloe Vera had. Wow was I amazed. For the past month I have been using Aloe for my face and hair. I have seen and felt some ASTONISHING results. I want to share this information and recipes with you all so stay tuned.......


Aloe Vera For Face 

Aloe Vera is such a miracle plant. This plant contains a herbal remedy that can provide natural relief for variety of conditions, including dry skin and severe acne.

Benefits of Aloe Vera For Face


  • Moisturize  - Aloe possesses excellent moisturizing capabilities and can be used as daily skin cream. For my ladies who wear makeup frequently it cleans and softens skin. 
  • Treats Acne  - Their are antimicrobial properties in aloe vera that makes it an excellent treatment for anyone who suffers from Acne. It prevents acne, and also has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce the skin inflammation caused by acne. 
  • Fight skin aging - when you apply Aloe vera to your face regularly it will help diminish the lines and wrinkles on your face due to the loss of elasticity in the skin as you age. Aloe contains both Vitamin C and E which is vital for healthy skin, and it improves natural firmness and also hydrates the skin.
  • Treat Sunburn- For those who suffered form sunburn this summer or from vacation, Aloe has healing properties to help reduce pain and inflammation caused by sunburn. It restores your skin's natural moisture and protects against further damage.
To Make Your Own Aloe Vera Gel: Take your Aloe vera plant. I use a knife and gently peel off the sides of the plant. Then I cut open the big end part of the plant. I peel one side which will expose the aloe gel and juice. I take as much off of the plant as possible and put it into a blender. I blend for about 2 minutes and then put it into a container. It will look bubbly at first but give it a couple of hours and it will settle. I add a few drops of tea tree oil(optional) in mine because it helps the gel stay fresh and also is an antiseptic. Keep refrigerated. Usually last about 2 weeks. 


My Daily Routine: For my routine I put the Aloe Vera Gel on my face at night after taking whatever makeup or mineral powder off my face. I leave it on for about 20-30 minutes then rinse. Leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. I haven't had any breakouts or acne since I've been doing this routine and my face is softer than ever.

Aloe Vera For Hair 

Aloe Vera also has its benefits when it comes to hair as well. Here they are:
  • Strengthens and adds Luster
  • Reduces Scalp Redness/Inflammation
  • Provides PH Balance
  • Promotes Growth
  • Scalp itch tamer
  • Helps retain Moisture
  • Excellent for those with Dandruff
I have been using my homemade Aloe Vera gel and rubbing it into my scalp a half hour before I wash my hair. I also came across a wonderful homemade deep conditioner which contains Aloe Vera Gel, Honey, Mayonnaise, Olive Oil, and Egg. I have been doing the Deep Conditioner every 2 weeks and have notice a traumatic difference in my hair. It shines, has more body, my scalp doesn't itch as much as it use too, and it doesn't look do dry. 

Other Benefits 

Some other benefits that Aloe Vera posses:
  • It Protects against scarring and Stretch Marks
  • Great After shave for Men and helps prevent hair bumps
Hope you enjoyed this blog...feel free to try any of these routines or remedies. If you have any questions feel free to comment below!

*Don't Forget to check out our Facebook Page*


No comments:

Post a Comment