Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Beet Your Way To The Top

I wanted to share my most favorite and helpful juice recipe with you. Since I started juicing this past year, this juice recipe has never failed me:



        BEET YOUR WAY TO THE TOP
  • 1/2 of a small beet
  • 2 large carrots
  • 1 apple(red or green)
  • 3 slices of pineapple
*Beets are a very powerful vegetable. You should never juice beets by itself. If you have a large beet you may want to use about 1/4 of it. I wouldn't recommend drinking this juice recipe frequently as it is very powerful.

The tremendous benefits of this juice recipe is that it is an excellent energy booster. You can ditch the cup of coffee and 5 hour drink ladies, this will keep you energized all day. For women who have heavy menstrual periods can benefit from this juice as well. Drink it after your menstruation to build back up the blood you lost. Also for women who are suffering from Anemia, this is a great juice to build up your Red Blood Cell Count as well as build up your hemoglobin count.

*Tips: You can add other vegetables or fruits to your liking. For my West Indian people you can add an inch of ginger, it will give you a sorrel kind of taste. If needed for an energy boost, I recommend that you drink this recipe in the morning.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to comment or you can send me an email at RHONDA.NEYSMITH@GMAIL.COM 


1 comment:

  1. I am going to try this for sure.....it sounds good and I'm always looking for extra energy.

    ReplyDelete