Sunday, December 9, 2012

My Top Natural Hair Products for 2012

The year 2012 is coming to an end. God Bless the products that got me through it. I must admit.... I was a product junkie from 2010-2011. I've tried plenty of products. It was a challenge this year, with added length to my hair, but these products did the job.....right!



TALIAH WAAJID THE GREAT DETANGLER
 This product is excellent for my hair which gets tangled very easily. After a fresh wash and condition, I section my hair and apply this product to each section. It combs out so easily, softens my hair and the smell of this product smells like berries. I also use this as a leave-in condition for my hair. I use about a dime size amount for each section. This product usually last for up to four months. The cost of this product is $8.00 and it comes in a 8 fl oz bottle.







CAROL'S DAUGHTER LOC BUTTER
This product I used for multiple purposes. One I used this product as a scalp moisturizer. For those with dry scalp this is an excellent product. Two I use this product for a few styles such as bandu knots and for some of my dry twist outs. This product gives a great amount of moisture and shine. The smell is kinda funny, but it does the job. It last about six months. It comes in a 8 oz jar and sells for $17.00 per jar.







SHEA MOISTURE CURL ENHANCING SMOOTHIE
This product is great for "touching up" my twist outs or when my hair feels dry. Before bed I would section out my hair, apply this product to each section then re-twist it and put on my satin scarf. Its an excellent re-moisturizer and the smell is awesome. The product is light and doesn't leave residue. It comes in a 12 oz jar and sells for $10 at Target. I bought a jar Feb of 2012 and I still have about half of the product left inside.





Got2b PLAYFUL FROM SCHWARZKOPF
This product is great for the days I wanna just wear my in one "The Puff". If I'm in a hurry or just having a lazy hair day, I'll put my hair up in one using this product. Its a creme like pomade and slicks the sides of my hair back with ease. I apply this product when my hair is damp for better results. When applied to my ends the curls are defined instantly. It comes in a 2 oz jar and sells for $5.29 at Wallgreens.




DESIGN ESSENTIALS NATURAL DEFINING CREME GEL 
 Last but not least.... This is my overall favorite product. I use this product for all my wet twist outs, some of my dry twist outs, and when I do coils in my hair. I love this product because it gives the curl excellent form and hold but doesn't leave it hard and crunchy like many gel-like products. A twist out using this product usually lasts up to four days in my hair. This product also doesn't shrink my hair as much as others. It smells like vanilla ice cream and doesn't leave residue. It lasts me up to four months. It comes in a 16oz jar and sells for $27.90.

I love these products not only because they do the job, but because they are inexpensive as well. Feel free to try these products on your hair and good luck in search of the product that's right for you!


*THANKS FOR READING, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO COMMENT OR YOU CAN SEND ME AN EMAIL AT RHONDA.NEYSMITH@GMAIL.COM*

No comments:

Post a Comment