Monday, November 3, 2014

My Top Natural Hair Products for 2014(Review)

Good Day and Happy Monday ladies....for today's blog I will give you all my top favorite Natural Hair Products that I have been using this year. These products have strengthen, moisturized, cleansed, styled, and helped with hair growth as well. These products have not only been used for my hair, but also for my children's hair as well. I always look for best bank for buck, so these products won't break your pockets. I will also list the Pros and Cons of each product that I have experienced. So lets get started.....



Organix's Moroccan Argan Creme Shampoo

If you want extra moisture in a shampoo, this is your best pick. Not only does this shampoo cleanse the hair well but leaves your hair with added moisture. It doesn't leave your hair dry or feeling rough like most shampoos tend to do. The smell is heavenly and you don't have to use much. About a quarter size is good enough for a great wash.

Pros:

  • Adds excellent moisture to your hair
  • Under $10 bucks
  • Sold in most stores
  • Paraben and Sulfate free
Cons:
  • Unfortunately in stores they don't sell the 25.4fl oz which will of course last longer. Only seen the 13fl oz sold in stores.






As I Am Coconut Co Wash Cleansing Conditioner

God was listening to use naturals when this product was created. Best natural hair product ever. For you naturals who change your styles frequently or workout every day this product is for you. It smells awesome and this product both cleanses and conditions the hair at one time. Leaves your hair feeling extra soft and clean.

Pros:

  • Consistency of this product is great.
  • All natural ingredients
  • Sold in most local stores

Cons:
  • No cons really, just wish it came in a bigger size :(



As I Am Leave-In-Conditioner

So as you can see I have more than one product from the same company. Yes this leave in conditioner is great. Its light weight, leaves no residue, and smells awesome. As you can see my bottle is pretty worn out because I have had it for about a year. Yes that's how long it last me. I only use about a quarter size for my hair whether I wash and condition or cowash my hair. 

Pros:
  • Long lasting 
  • Leaves no residue in hair
  • Light weight product
  • Paraben Free

Cons:(NO CONS FOR THIS ONE)





Curl Prep's Sweet Buttah

For my ladies that complain about dry hair, or you want a more define twist out with added moisture, without Shrinkage...this product is for you. This product I bought at a natural hair show and since then I have been using it for my hair. The smell is great but the beauty of this product is the moisture and how it defines your curls. It caters to wash n gos, wet twist outs, dry twist outs, and also locs. 

Pros:
  • Holds moisture in hair
  • Defines curls beautifully 
  • All natural ingredients
  • No SHRINKAGE

Cons:
  • Product is not sold in stores...you can purchase this product online at http://www.curlprep.com/




Eco Styler Gel

So this gel is like the best hair gel on earth. This is the only gel that I can put in my hair that doesn't leave residue, doesn't look hard or crunchy, and that can hold. For my wash n go ladies to the ladies that want that high bun hold, to my ladies that want to slick down them sides, this product is for you. I also use this product for my daughter's locs. Best Hair Gel Ever.

Pros:

  • Comes in Argan Oil, and Aloe 
  • Product comes in a large amount for cheap
  • For all Hair types
  • Has great Hold
NO CONS HERE






DIY Homemade Moisturizer and Leave In Conditioner

For those who rather DIY here is a recipe that I have been using which has all natural ingredients and has added luster, moisture, strength, and length to my hair. All you need is an electronic mixer, bowl, and a jar.

Ingredients:

  • Raw shea butter 1 cup
  • raw mango butter 2/3 cup
  • aloe vera gel(homemade) 3 tablespoon
  • organic coconut oil 1/4 cup
  • jojoba oil 10 drops
  • tea tree oil 10 drops
  • Any scent of your preference

This product is great and you don't need to use much. This can also be used as a scalp moisturizer. This is also excellent for retaining moisture in protective styling such as braids, marley twists, crochet braids, etc. 

So ladies these are my top favorite that I've used for 2014. These products are also some of the top products in the Natural Hair industry. Give them a try and you will see why. Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment